June 1 – July 31
Children’s Summer Reading Program 2018
Birth-Entering 5th Grade
How it Works:
· Register at any MPHPL location or online here.
· Track Your Reading – Starting June 1, log in here and track your reading/listening to earn points or visit the Youth Services desk at any MPHPL location to pick up a paper reading log. For every 10 minutes of reading or listening, color in one circle on the reading record sheet and return your sheet every 300 minutes. A staff member will be happy to record your progress in Readsquared.
· Earn Prizes – Receive incentive prizes at the first 300 minute, 600 minute, and 900 minute levels! Visit the Youth Services desk at any MPHPL location to claim your prize.
· Keep Reading! – Earn raffle tickets for a chance to win one of our end of summer prizes! Receive a digital raffle ticket at the 300, 600, and 900 minute levels and each additional 300 minutes read.
· Dates to Remember – Incentive prizes are available beginning Monday, June 11. The last day to receive incentive prizes and raffle tickets for the end of summer prize drawing is Tuesday, July 31. End of summer prize winners will be announced no later than Saturday, August 4.
^ Program is capped at 3,000 minutes logged for the summer.